2022 King County Seasonal Park Maintenance Workers - $23.07/hr (locations in multiple East King County and South King County parks)
- Work up to 40 hours/week for up to 6 months (April-Oct) with full and part-time options available
- Must be at least 18 years old with a valid driver's license and able to do heavy physical labor with weight up to 50 lbs
- Perform a variety of tasks such as landscaping, athletic field maintenance, trail building and maintenance, construction and demolition, invasive weed removal, restoration and planting and working with volunteer groups.
- No prior experience required. Willing to train interested applicants!
- See full job posting and apply today @ https://www.governmentjobs.com/jobs/3415155-0/seasonal-park-maintenance-worker
For more information regarding this King County Parks recruitment, please contact:
David Isaac at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-477-7796
Delores Venters at email@example.com or 206-477-1678
Patty Jurgens at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-477-4572
Shawna Ousse at email@example.com or 206-263-3536